MainStage 3 is a widely used tool for managing sampler sounds for live performance. We’re now offering music arranging services scoring for MainStage 3.
The advantages of this workflow, (over and above the delivery of parts and scores for conventional instrumentation) are:
- Proofs/demos are delivered using MainStage 3 sounds and optional custom libraries (sample players such as Kontakt can be managed through MainStage 3).
- We deliver MainStage 3 Concert files for quick setup onstage or in the pit (the keyboardist or sound designer only need to map the controllers for the keyboards).
- Multiple sound arrays (“Sets” in MainStage 3) can be switched via buttons on the physical controller.
- We can modify conventional orchestrations to make them MainStage 3 compatible.
- Modifying sound and sample choices is fast and flexible at the production and performance level.
We offer MainStage 3 setup, scoring and support as a premium service. Rates vary, depending on the requirements of your particular production.
Allow us to quote your project!