MainStage 3 is a widely used tool for managing a device or software that allows you to play back recorded sounds and manipulate them in various ways. sounds for live performance. We’re now offering is the process of taking a piece of music and adapting it for a specific ensemble, style, or performance context. services scoring for MainStage 3.
The advantages of this workflow, (over and above the delivery of Individual pieces of music, each designed to be performed by a single musician or section of an ensemble. and scores for conventional The array of different instruments or sounds incorporated in a musical score) are:
- Proofs/demos are delivered using MainStage 3 sounds and optional custom libraries (sample players such as Kontakt can be managed through MainStage 3).
- We deliver MainStage 3 Concert files for quick setup onstage or in the Space in front of and below the stage for the orchestra or band; or any offstage space where the orchestra is located for live performance (the keyboardist or sound designer only need to map the controllers for the keyboards).
- Multiple sound arrays (“Sets” in MainStage 3) can be switched via buttons on the physical controller.
- We can modify conventional orchestrations to make them MainStage 3 compatible.
- Modifying sound and sample choices is fast and flexible at the production and performance level.
We offer MainStage 3 setup, scoring and support as a premium service. Rates vary, depending on the requirements of your particular production.
Allow us to quote your project!