Our customers include professional working cover bands, string quartets for weddings, clients needing orchestral arrangements, directors needing special material for Concert Band and Wind Ensemble, Film producers and directors, TV producers and directors, songwriters, people working on show scores, people wanting piano transcriptions, and many other kinds of needs.
Now offering Live Stream Collaboration for editing and revision of proofs.
How it Works
- Your desired instrumentation and style (“sounds like”)
- Who’s going to be playing it (skill level)
- Do you need a track?
Our customers are saying…
- "It’s been a pleasure ( a dream actually) working with you, Jon !" - David Callendar
- "Fast, efficient, professional and of the highest quality!" - J.K. WIlliams
- "Jon was awesome and fast, delivered excellent, expert arrangement days ahead of the expected deadline" - Christian
- "Working with Jon was a great experience, a true professional for all your transcription and arranging needs." - Gio Croatto
- "...proficient regardless of the music style. I plan to work with him again" - Ray
TranscriptionAll size ensembles and styles. Fast, accurate and very competitive
ArrangingEnsembles of all sizes from solo to symphony, in all styles
Tracks/ProductionTracks can be all samples, all human performers, or any mix of those,
depending on your budget
Music Production Cost Estimator Page
Custom CompositionWe write to picture, co-write with lyricists, and compose concert works
Tutorial and LessonsWe teach Finale, Composition and Music Theory via screen share or Skype
Check out our Production MusicWe've been writing, producing and posting tracks for media licensing
Production Music for Media
- What Makes a Good Song?
Which do you do first as a songwriter – melody or words? Here’s the answer
- Case Study – “You Were Always Beautiful” by Mandy Williams
Case Study: Arranging and Production process from Solo Vocal line to complete master recording
- Case Study – Arrangement and Production, “What I Love About America”
Case Study: Music arranging and production of “What I Love About America” for vocal, choir, and rhythm section.
- Case Study – Imagesongs Production Project
Case study: From solo vocal track demos to master recordings, we arranged and produced a project for Imagesong Presents.
- Importing Finale into Logic Pro X | Article on the Finale Blog
Begin by recreating your Finale session in Logic Pro X – then mix in a much more robust production environment …