At arrangerforhire.com, our staff arrangers can create custom arrangements for any size music ensemble, regardless of output format.
Different formats include:
- Printed sheet music for live performance by live musicians
- Professionally formatted, in pdf and/or printed The structure or organization of a piece of music, including its sections, repetitions, and overall shape.
- Lead sheets and basic Two or more notes played simultaneously; a group of three or more notes played or sung at the same time to create harmony. arrangements for use at open mic events
- Transcriptions, intros and endings, special material
- Mixed media of pre-recorded tracks and live musicians or vocals
- All-digital backing tracks
- Karaoke tracks
- Custom composition and scoring for any media
- Fully produced tracks delivered with any size ensemble
Our arrangers can tailor a musical setting for any The array of different instruments or sounds incorporated in a musical score and any purpose, in any output format in common use.
We’ve provided some online calculators enabling you to estimate the cost. Please discuss rates with your arranger; all rates are negotiable.