- We invite submissions in the form of digital files (mp3, jpg, .musx, .pdf, .mxl) or YouTube links, read the client’s brief (instrumentation, key, form layout if different than the example, “sounds like,” “in the style of”) and go from there.
- We require a 50% deposit to schedule the work, and deliver according to the customer’s deadline needs.
- On delivery, we send an mp3 of Finale playback and a pdf of page one of the score. One round of revisions is included in the price, following delivery of the first draft.
- Revision follows balance payment and delivery of the score, per your markup and/or edit list referencing bar numbers in the score.
- On approval of the audio proof (the usual scenario) we bill the 50% balance via PayPal, and deliver all files on receipt of the balance.
- Our service includes transcription, arranging, orchestration, and music preparation for one inclusive price.
- We’ve decided to go to a simple, time-based quote system, based on the playback time of the music to be transcribed.
The rates are set forth on our “Get a Quote” page, ranging from $35/min for single line to $200/minute for Symphony Orchestra with choir and organ.
We offer discounts for bulk work and special situations.
We appreciate any opportunity to be of service!
Using the site form to get in touch, please feel free to include your brief description of your instrumentation, and a file attachment – an mp3, pdf, etc – or a citation of a YouTube or other web audio link.