The objective is to start in Logic where you left off in Finale, with your tempo map and sounds all present after you’re done importing… then you can go on and route effects, send tracks around or replace them, etc. – all with vastly improved mix control over the Finale environment.
The short version –
- Save your Finale banks in the Aria player for use as multis in Logic.
- Open Logic and load your (first) saved Multi into the Aria Player.
- Do the channel assignments and audio out selection for each instrument.
- Create more auxes to bring the instrument outs back into Logic.
- Add audio tracks as needed to receive audio from the auxes to burn the audio into the session.